IMPORTANT SAFE GUARDS
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTION
A risk of fire and electrical shocks exists in electrical
appliances and may cause personal injury or death.
Please follow all safety instructions.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should
always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using this appliance.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces.
3. To protect against electrical shock do not immerse cord, plugs or fountain base in water or other liquid.
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning the
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner.
Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacture may cause injuries.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a gas or electric stove burner or in a heated oven.
11. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot liquid.
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
13.This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible
for their safety.
14.Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
|Electrical Source||single-phase 220V,50HZ or 110V,60HZ|
|Packing||1PC/(colour box) 4(colour boxes)/(outside box)|
|Packing Case Size||25*32*44CMCM|