ZTE ZTE AC580 Description:
Wireless card type: 3G/EVDO/CDMA wireless network card
Chip: Qualcomm MSM6085 chip
Network type: CDMA2000 1X
Transmission speed: Downlink 3.1Mbps, uplink 1.8Mbps
Network protocol: CDMA2000 1X EV-DO Rev. A
Frequency Range: 800MHz
Interface Type: USB
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Dimensions: 85.7mm × 25.6mm × 12.6mm
Shell Material: PC
Driver mode: built-in drive self-start
Support services: data services, does not support voice services and SMS SMS
External storage: MicroSD card
Note: without retail package
Note:dear friends,If you are interested in the modem very much,and want to order big quantity ,pls contact me by email or trademanger through talking about the price!
Thank you so much for your kind understanding!
Technical FAQs :
1. Why can my data card only be used in 2G networks?
Step 1: Choose Tools > Options to open the Options interface.
Step 2: Set Network Type to WCDMA only and click Apply. About one minute later, you can access 3G networks.
Step 3: If you still cannot access 3G networks after 3G only is selected, the APN may be incorrectly set. Contact the local carrier.
If the problem persists when the APN is correctly set and 3G only is selected, use a 3G mobile phone to test whether the local area is covered by 3G networks. If the 3G mobile phone cannot access 3G networks, you can infer that the problem must be related to the network.
2. Why I find an unknown device in the device manager after inserting the Data Card?
To solve the problem, do as follows:
Step 1: When Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller in the device manager is disabled,the data card should be identified correctly. If the data card cannot be identified, the problemmay be caused by static electricity. In this case, shut down the PC, remove all power cables that are connected to the PC, and then wait five to ten minutes.
Step 2: If another USB device is connected to the PC at the same time, remove all USB devices,disconnect the E122 and then connect it again. If the E122 can be identified correctly, this problem may be caused by the power failure of the main board. If the problem persists, go to Step 3:and Step 4.
Step 3: Insert the E122 into other PCs to check whether the E122 can be identified correctly. If it can be identified correctly, disconnect the E122 and then connect it again, or restart the PC. If it is still identified as an unknown device in other PCs, contact the customer service personnel.
Step 4: Insert another USB device to check whether it can be identified correctly. If the USB device is also identified as an unknown device, the problem is caused by the hardware failure of the PC.In this case, replace the USB jack or repair the main board. If the E122 can be identified correctly, contact the customer service personnel.
3. Why cannot I find the corresponding data card in Device Manager after inserting the Data Card?
To solve the problem, do as follows:
Step 1: Try another USB port of the PC.
This problem may be caused by hardware because the data card cannot be closely connectedto the USB port of the PC.
Step 2: In Device Manager, disable all universal serial bus controllers and then enable them; or uninstall all universal serial bus controllers and then scan the device.
Step 3: Restart the PC.
4. In the case that automatic installation how can I install the Data Card manually?
To install the Data Card manually, do as follows:
Step 1: Insert the Data Card and wait until the virtual drive is identified.
Step 2: Double-click My Computer.
Step 3: Click the green Mobile Partner icon.
Step 4: For a beta testing version, run setup.exe; for a non-beta testing version, run autorun.exe.
Note that running other .exe program may cause that the Data Card cannot work properly.Alternatively, you can right-click the mobile partner CD-ROM icon and then choose Autoplay to run the setup program automatically.The normal installation procedure is performed.
Step 5: Install the related software by following steps.
5. How can I enable automatic installation?
To enable the Windows XP/2K play function, do as follows:
Step 1: Choose Start > Run and type gpedit.msc in the Run box.The Group Policy Object Editor window is displayed.
Step 2: In the left pane, choose Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration >Administrative Templates > System, and then under Setting, double-click Turn off Autoplay.
Step 3: Click the Setting tab, select the Not Configured or Disabled option, and then click OK to close the Group Policy Object Editor window.
Step 4: The Turn off Autoplay function also can be set in User Configuration. The difference is that the setting in Computer Configuration effects more widely than that in User Configuration.
6. Devices are normally identified in the device manager but cannot be found when the Mobile Partner is used for dial-up, or the dial-up fails due to other errors.
To solve the problem, do as follows:
Step 1: First shut down and then restart the Mobile Partner and check whether the dial-up is successful. If devices still cannot be found, perform Step 2.
Step 2: Remove and re-insert the data card. Then, dial a number. If devices still cannot be found, perform Step 3.
Step 3: Restart the PC. If the problem persists, perform Step 4.
Step 4: Uninstall the MP. Restart the PC and re-install the MP.
7. After the data card is inserted, a yellow exclamation mark appears in the mass storage identification in the device manager.
Uninstall the mass storage in the device manager and scan the device manager.
To solve the problem, do as follows then:
Step 1: Check whether the drive is installed by following the normal installation procedure. If the drive is installed manually, ensure that autorun.exe is first program to be run. If the installation fails to meet the requirements, uninstall the Mobile Partner and reinstall the Mobile Partner and drive.
Step 2: If the drive is correctly installed, you can update the drive manually. If the drive is updated successfully, the PC system must be faulty. Run the antivirus program or clear the system.
8. No new hardware is found when the USB Modem is connected to computer. What shall I do?
Step 1: Change to another USB port
Step 2: Check USB cable is connected
Step 3: Please contact Operator or Distributor
9. After successful installation, the Dashboard (e.g. Starhub) can't auto run, but I connected the USB Modem to the computer again, it can run automatically. Why?
The problem will appear when you use the software of present version in Windows 2000, because the operating system can't support hot plug. You can double click the shortcut icon of the Dashboard appears on the desktop.
10. Dashboard (e.g. Starhub) has been installed. Why does Windows still shows "new hardware" when I connect the USB Modem to computer next time.
Step 1: In Windows 2000, please install the SP4 path.
Step 2: Delete the "Vid_12d1&Pid_1003" in "Regedit", which is located:
Step 3: \\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\ Vid_12d1&Pid_1003
1.Q:Can Hkpost support to delivery to our country ?(For example Ukraine)
A:Yes of course,friend,just place the order directly ,we can change the shipping fee to you
2. Q:Is the mobile XX in stock ?
A:All the items on line in our store is in stock,you can place the order directly.
3. Q:The GPS function in the description,is A-GPS only ?
A:No.friend they can support both A-GPS and GPS Navigation .And all the mobiles with CPU MT6573/MT6513/MT6575 can support GPS Navigation ,and IGO Navigation too
4. Q:Can the mobile support XX language?
A:It can support the languages in the description .But for Chinese brand Lenovo A65,P70,S800 can only support English .
5.Can I get free ROM ?
A: Yes.You can download from our UGOOD SkyDrive or buy the 4GB TF card with your mobile phone.
6. Why you have differnt prices in your shop?
A:It is because that we use different shipping way and we have some old listings which price is not changed in time,you can just find the best price and buy if it is the same product.And it does not mean that low price is low quality,they are the same products.
7. Q:Why there is free shipping but when I click and there is no free shipping?
A:Because we have to set up a free shipping service to certain countries so as to have a good rank on our corperation.But you can see our price is lower than other free shipping item,as every body knows ?freeshipping?does not really mean ?freeshipping?,all sellers have added the shipping cost to the item price.
Q.How to become UGOOD VIP customers?
A:1.10 orders in our store every month or amount of transactions can reach to 2000$ monthly too
If you are a VIP customer in our store,you can enjoy the service below:
1.Discount,you can get 2% off every time,except the specials
2.Aftersales Service First:If you send the items back for changing ,we can send the new ones when we can track the tracking No.you sent;
3.Technical support:You can get the UGOOD SkyDrive ,there is the newest rom,gps software,other softwares and games so on.
4.No watermark pictures:You can get the pictures of all the items in the store without our logos and watermark
5.Dropshipping :We can support dropshipping without informaion on the packages
6.Act as a purchasing agent:we can help you buy the other electronics in China
1) We accept Alipay, West Union, TT. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor ESCROW.
2) Payment must be made within 3 days of order.
3) If you can't checkout immediately after auction close, please wait for a few minutes and retry Payments must be completed within 3 days.
1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
8. Delivery Time:
1. You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date it was received. If this item is in your possession more than 7 days, it is considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! Shipping cost is bear by both seller and buyer in half.
2. All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you MUST PROVIDE us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your po#.
3. We will refund YOUR FULL WINNING BID AMOUNT, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packaging with all components and accessories included, AFTER BOTH Buyer and Seller cancel the transaction from aliexpress. OR, you may choose to have a replacement.
4. We will bear all the shipping cost if the product(s) is (are) not as advertised.
1. 12 months Manufacturer`s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on aliexpress!
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.
It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!