CCPAM1011 VDSL2+ Modem support Broadcom. Infineon.Ikanos CO.
Very High-speed Connectivity for Internet Access and IPTV Service
The CCPAM1011 is a single VDSL2 port modem equipped with four Ethernet ports by embedded 10/100Mbps Ethernet Switch. Compliant with ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standard, the CCPAM1011 interoperates with major chipsets, and supports Profile 30a with line rate up to 100Mbps/100Mbps for various bandwidth-consuming applications, like video streaming or Video on Demand. Besides forwarding Ethernet packets between VDSL2 port and Ethernet ports, CCPAM1011 also provides Hardware IGMP snooping for IGMP v1/v2 to facilitate IPTV services without interfering with other applications.
Standard-compliant to ITU-T G.993.2
The CCPAM1011 complies with the international standards and interoperates with other major/open chipsets. It supports different profiles (8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a, and 30a); different band plans (997, 998, and proprietary) and different annex types (Annex A, Annex B and Annex C), by factory settings to fit into different requirements. Benefit from the latest chip design technology, CCPAM 1011 consumes less power (less than 2 watt per VDSL2 port) and has shorter training time to make device up and running.
Long Reach Ethernet (LRE): Back-to-back Applications
In addition to using one CCPAM1011 to connect to ISP/Telco’s DSLAM for accessing Internet or video services, users can utilize a pair of CCPAM1010 for back-to-back applications. Theoretically the maximum length for Ethernet cable is within 100 meters. With two 1010 modems, users can have 100/100Mbps connectivity over a twisted-pair phone line up to 200 meters or longer. This capability can help users to bridge two distinct LAN segments in longer distance or to have surveillance service a little farther over existing twisted-pair phone cables.
The CCPAM1011 is easy to use. Simply connect the hardware interfaces without the need for complicated configuration efforts, the device will synchronizes with VDSL2 DSLAM (VTU-O) in auto-negotiated mode and allow users to access the Internet or watch IPTV instantly.
Features & Specifications
• Compliant with VDSL2 Standard, ITU-T G.993.2
• VDSL2 Profiles: 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a and 30a
• Supports 997 and 998 Band Plans
• Supports Annex A, Annex B and Annex C
• Upstream/Downstream connection rates greater than 100/100Mbps
• OLR (On Line Reconfiguration), UB0 Supported
• Supports Ethernet 802.3ah
Network Protocols and Features
• Transparent bridging
• Ethernet over VDSL (EoVDSL) Bridging
• IEEE 802.3/3u compliant
• Hardware IGMP Snooping for IGMP v1/v2
• Simple management function via console port
• Firmware upgradable (on demand)
• VDSL: one RJ-11 connector
• DIP Switch: DIP2 for configuring RT/COT mode
• Ethernet: 4-port 10/100Mbps auto-crossover (MDI / MDI-X) Switch
• Console:RS232, for management function
• Power jack
• Power switch
• Dimensions: (200mm x 145mm x 34mm)
• Input: 12V DC, 1A
• Operating temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Storage temperature: -20 - 70 °C
• Humidity: 20 - 95% non-condensing