|Memory||MicroSD slot up to 8gb.|
Size: 89 x 43 x 15mm.
|Supported Systems||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS, Linux 2.6.20 or higher.|
E220 is available in the following countries:
Algeria (ATM Mobilis)
Argentina (Claro, Movistar, Telecom Personal)
Australia (3 Mobile, Vodafone, Optus, Virgin Mobile, iPrimus, Soul)
Austria (A1, Orange, TeleRing, Drei, Yesss)
Bahrain (Batelco), (Zain)
Belgium (Proximus), (unofficially works with Base.be service)
Brazil (TIM), (Claro), (Oi)
Brunei (B Mobile)
Chile (Entel, Movistar)
Colombia (Tigo, Comcel, Movistar)
Czech (Vodafone), (T-Mobile)
Denmark (3, Telia, TDC, SkyLine)
El Salvador (Tigo)
Estonia (EMT, Elisa, TELE2)
Egypt (Vodafone), (Vodafone-eg) Etisalat Egypt
Finland (Saunalahti, Elisa, DNA, TeliaSonera)
France (SFR, Orange (brand))
Germany (O2, T-Mobile, Vodafone, E-Plus, Base DE)
Greece (Cosmote, Vodafone, Wind)
Hong Kong (Smartone-Vodafone, 3-3G)
Hungary (Vodafone, T-Mobile, Pannon)
Iceland (Nova, Vodafone)
Indonesia (Indosat, Telkomsel, XL)
Ireland (Vodafone, O2, 3)
Italy (Vodafone, Tim, Wind, H3G)
Latvia (LMT, Tele2, Bite)
Lesotho (Vodacom LS)
Luxembourg (Tango Vodafone, Vox Mobile, Luxgsm)
Malaysia (Maxis, Celcom, DiGi)
Montenegro (Promonte, T-Mobile)
Namibia (MTC Namibia, Telecom Namibia)
Morocco (Meditel, Maroc Telecom)
New Zealand (Vodafone)
Netherlands (Capestone (without sim-lock!), KPN, Vodafone, Telfort)
Nigeria (Zain, Visafone, Multi-Links Telkom, MTN, Glo)
Pakistan (Warid Telecom)
Paraguay (Claro, Telecom Personal)
Philippines (Sun, Globe Telecom)
Poland (Era, Plus GSM, Orange Polska, Play Mobile)
Portugal (PT - TMN & Sapo, Vodafone PT, Sonaecom - Optimus& Clix)
Russia (MTS, Megafon, Beeline)
Romania (Orange, Vodafone)
Saudi Arabia (Mobily)
Serbia (Telenor, Telekom Serbia)
Singapore (M1, Singtel, Vodafone)
Sri Lanka(Dialog GSM, Mobitel (Sri Lanka))
Slovakia (T-Mobile, Orange)
South Africa (Vodacom, MTN, Telkom SA)
Spain (Vodafone, Movistar, Orange, Simyo,Yoigo)
Sweden (Tele2, Telia, 3,)
Switzerland (Sunrise, Swisscom)
Syrian Arab Republic (Syriatel
Taiwan (Chunghua Telecom, FarEastone)
Tanzania (Vodacom, Zantel)
United Arab Emirates (Etisalat)
United Kingdom (Vodafone, 3, T-Mobile)
United States of America (Cingular, AT&T)
Uruguay (Ancel, Claro)
Step 1: Choose Tools > Options to open the Options interface.
Step 2: Set Network Type to WCDMA only and click Apply. About one minute later, you can access 3G networks.
Step 3: If you still cannot access 3G networks after 3G only is selected, the APN may be incorrectly set. Contact the local carrier.
If the problem persists when the APN is correctly set and 3G only is selected, use a 3G mobile phone to test whether the local area is covered by 3G networks. If the 3G mobile phone cannot access 3G networks, you can infer that the problem must be related to the network.
To solve the problem, do as follows:
Step 1: When Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller in the device manager is disabled,the data card should be identified correctly. If the data card cannot be identified, the problemmay be caused by static electricity. In this case, shut down the PC, remove all power cables that are connected to the PC, and then wait five to ten minutes.
Step 2: If another USB device is connected to the PC at the same time, remove all USB devices,disconnect the E122 and then connect it again. If the E122 can be identified correctly, this problem may be caused by the power failure of the main board. If the problem persists, go to Step 3:and Step 4.
Step 3: Insert the E122 into other PCs to check whether the E122 can be identified correctly. If it can be identified correctly, disconnect the E122 and then connect it again, or restart the PC. If it is still identified as an unknown device in other PCs, contact the customer service personnel.
Step 4: Insert another USB device to check whether it can be identified correctly. If the USB device is also identified as an unknown device, the problem is caused by the hardware failure of the PC.In this case, replace the USB jack or repair the main board. If the E122 can be identified correctly, contact the customer service personnel.
To solve the problem, do as follows:
Step 1: Try another USB port of the PC.
This problem may be caused by hardware because the data card cannot be closely connectedto the USB port of the PC.
Step 2: In Device Manager, disable all universal serial bus controllers and then enable them; or uninstall all universal serial bus controllers and then scan the device.
Step 3: Restart the PC.
To install the Data Card manually, do as follows:
Step 1: Insert the Data Card and wait until the virtual drive is identified.
Step 2: Double-click My Computer.
Step 3: Click the green Mobile Partner icon.
Step 4: For a beta testing version, run setup.exe; for a non-beta testing version, run autorun.exe.
Note that running other .exe program may cause that the Data Card cannot work properly.Alternatively, you can right-click the mobile partner CD-ROM icon and then choose Autoplay to run the setup program automatically.The normal installation procedure is performed.
Step 5: Install the related software by following steps.
To enable the Windows XP/2K play function, do as follows:
Step 1: Choose Start > Run and type gpedit.msc in the Run box.The Group Policy Object Editor window is displayed.
Step 2: In the left pane, choose Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration >Administrative Templates > System, and then under Setting, double-click Turn off Autoplay.
Step 3: Click the Setting tab, select the Not Configured or Disabled option, and then click OK to close the Group Policy Object Editor window.
Step 4: The Turn off Autoplay function also can be set in User Configuration. The difference is that the setting in Computer Configuration effects more widely than that in User Configuration.
To solve the problem, do as follows:
Step 1: First shut down and then restart the Mobile Partner and check whether the dial-up is successful. If devices still cannot be found, perform Step 2.
Step 2: Remove and re-insert the data card. Then, dial a number. If devices still cannot be found, perform Step 3.
Step 3: Restart the PC. If the problem persists, perform Step 4.
Step 4: Uninstall the MP. Restart the PC and re-install the MP.
Uninstall the mass storage in the device manager and scan the device manager.
To solve the problem, do as follows then:
Step 1: Check whether the drive is installed by following the normal installation procedure. If the drive is installed manually, ensure that autorun.exe is first program to be run. If the installation fails to meet the requirements, uninstall the Mobile Partner and reinstall the Mobile Partner and drive.
Step 2: If the drive is correctly installed, you can update the drive manually. If the drive is updated successfully, the PC system must be faulty. Run the antivirus program or clear the system.
Step 1: Change to another USB port
Step 2: Check USB cable is connected
Step 3: Please contact Operator or Distributor
The problem will appear when you use the software of present version in Windows 2000, because the operating system can't support hot plug. You can double click the shortcut icon of the Dashboard appears on the desktop.
Step 1: In Windows 2000, please install the SP4 path.
Step 2: Delete the "Vid_12d1&Pid_1003" in "Regedit", which is located:
Step 3: \\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\ Vid_12d1&Pid_1003
1. Aliexpress accept Escrow/ Credit card/ / Money Booker !
2. Full payment must be received within 7 working days after the auction ends, if you have problems on making payment, Please contact us as soon as possible.
1. We ship to Alixpress's address ONLY. Please make sure your address in Alixpress is matched with your shipping address before you pay.
2. In order to delivery your package fast and accurate, please kindly left us phone number when you pay, appreciated!
3. We strive our best to provide you the most reliable, affordable way of shipping service. But sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the Courier Company and local customs/duties. If you do not receive your item on time, please contact us immediately for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
4. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer?s responsibility. Please check with your country?s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
1. This item is covered by one year warranty. If you`re not pleased with your purchase, we`ll be happy to make an exchange or refund in 7 days.
2. For any exchange or refund, we need the product must be in its original condition, including the box, and all the accessories. Buyers is responsible for the returning shipping cost .
3. Please contact us before you return the item, we will offer you the right return address.
1. Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
2. If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating of 5.
3. If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.