Price: US $1,649.48/ piece|Bulk Price: US $1,649.48/piece 5% off(6 pieces or more)|Processing Time: Ships out within 3 days
Unit Type: piece|Package Weight: 8.0kg|Package Size: 60cm x 30cm x 25cm
Simple to use, the Enduro features the latest technology and security features.CALL NOW FOR BEST PRICEAvailable as3633-0001with Basic Features or as3633-0002With Magnetic Encoder.
The newest ID card printer fromMagicard, theEndurooffers a unique combination of flexibility and security for your organization. Unlike other models, which need to be sent to the manufacturer for upgrades, theMagicard Endurocan be changed right in your office from single to dual-sided ID card printing with a simple and affordable drop-in upgrade. This allows you to easily evolve your ID card printing operations based on your ID card needs.
The Enduro is a single-sided printer which can be easily field upgraded to dual-sided by means of a simple drop-in upgrade. The Enduro Duo is pre-configured as a dual-sided printer.
- Print Speed- Prints a full color edge-to-edge image in 35 seconds, and a monochrome image in 7 seconds
- Card Security- The user can choose whether to print a HoloKote™ anti-copying watermark across the entire face of card. When used with HoloPatch™ cards, one area of the HoloKote™ watermark is highlighted as a high visibility security seal.
- Warranty- Two years limited depot warranty (North America and EU only). Elsewhere 1 year limited warranty.
- Data Interface to PC- USB rev1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Software Drivers- Windows 2000, 2003 Server user-mode, XP and Vista drivers all supplied with printer.
- Dimensions- 17.8” L x 8.1” W x 9.2” H (453mm L x 206mm W x 233mm H) including hopper and stacker.
- Card Types- All standard PVC ISO CR80 sized cards. HoloPatch® cards are available. Works with HoloKote® to produce a highly-visible gold seal on the card.
- Card thickness- 20mil to 40mil (0.51mm to 1.02mm).
- Card capacity- 100 cards feed hopper, 30 cards output stacker
- Power Source- External power supply 100-240V 50-60Hz autoranging.
- Magstripe Encoder-
Optional ISO 7811 Magstripe encoder.
TheMagicard Enduroboasts many security features, includingMagicard HoloKotetechnology which reduces the risk of unauthorized card duplication and tampering. When used withMagicard’s HoloPatchcards, one area of theHoloKoteis highlighted as a high visibility security seal for superb ID card protection. An optional Magnetic stripe encoder gives you even more security choices.
Attractive and easy-to-use, theMagicard Endurofeatures a colorful LCD display with simple menu selections and offers fast single card and batch printing modes.
Place of Origin: United Kingdom|Brand Name: Magicard|Model Number: Enduro|Dimensions: 453mm L x 206mm W x 233mm H|Data Interface to PC: USB rev1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible)|Card thickness: 20mil to 40mil (0.51mm to 1.02mm).|Card capacity: 20mil to 40mil (0.51mm to 1.02mm).|Power Source: External power supply 100-240V 50-60Hz autoranging