Price: US $63.11/ lot, 3 pieces / lot,$21.04/ piece|Processing Time: Ships out within 3 days
Unit Type: lot (3 pieces/lot)|Package Weight: 1.62kg|Package Size: 10cm x 13cm x 14cm
Welcome to our new store , Hope you can enjoy in our store. Best service. Sent the goods within one day!
We will give you more discount if you send us positive feedback.If you have any questions when you get the goods ,Pls contact with our service ,We will reply you soon.
SM57 Instrument Microphone
The legendary SM57 microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
The SM57??s outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make this 'workhorse' the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
40 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa* (1.6 mV)
- *(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Rated impedance is 150 ohms (310 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance.
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type).
- Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen.
- See User Guide.
- Net Weight (without cable)
- 284 grams (10 oz)
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)|Style: Handheld Microphone|Brand Name: sm57lc|Use: Karaoke Microphone|Communication: Wired|Model Number: sm57lc|color: black|quality: high|sound: AAA