Model:4.2"Articulating Arm hot shoe for LCD Monitor LED light DSLR camera Max Load: approx.2kg
Arm Tube diameters: approx. 13mm Attachment: 1/4" -20female Material: Stainless steel
Length (Max.): approx.26cm
The length of the folded:15cm
Net Weight: approx. 0.23kg gross weight:0.31cm,
8.3" Inch Articulating Magic Arm ShoemountKitX1 this durable articulating arm allows you to mount accessories ,such as a portable LCD monitor or a compact LED light,directly onto your camera's hot/cold shoe.it features a triple-jointed arm and a single point locking knob,allowing for quick-and-easy adjustment control.
what makes this articulating arm so versatile is its compact size and its many mounting capabilities.the removeable cold shoe adapter also has an integrated 1/4"-20 female bushing allowing you to mount the arm directly onto a light stand or other grip equipment .this unit extends to 8.3''
Payment & Shipping
We accept Alipay, West union, Money Gram, and TT
We will ship to worldwide.
* We ship within 2~3 days after payment is received
* We only ship to the given address .please make sure the name and address is correct before order.
* The order will be shipped by Airmail, EMS, UPS, DHL as you selected. If the shipping way you selected can not deliver the goods to your country or region, we will choose another way which can deliver instead.
* Normally a delivery day is within 7-15 working days. Sometimes it would be longer because of the bad weather, the time waste of customs clearance, please waiting patiently when you do not receive the item on time. If you don't receive the item within thirty days, pls contact us, and then I will help you track it.
*Please contact us before returning defective item. Buyers are responsible for the returning shipping costs under any circumstances.
* Return items should include the original packaging and accessories.
* Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable at any case.
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers?responsibility.
* Please check with your country?s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
* Before sign for the parcel, please check and make sure goods is in it. If not please refuse to sign for it. It ever happened that somebody stole the goods from the parcel! You are regarded as received right product as long as you signed for the parcel.
Feedback &Contact US